PAGES

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Get to Know Me


Thanks to Fascination Beauty for this lovely quiz! Here are twenty-five questions that will help you to get to know me. If you fill this out, too, leave me a comment! I'd love to get to know more bloggers!

1. Do you have a middle name? 
I do. Ashley is my middle name, and I'm pretty sure that most people know that, cause I use it professionally!

2. How tall are you?
I am quite short! I'm 5'1". I'm always reaching for things awkwardly and having to ask people to get me stuff off of grocery store shelves.

3. How old are you? 
I'm almost 25! I'll be 25 August 7th. I'm an oldie!

4. Zodiac sign?
Leo!

5. Favourite colour? 
Red!

6. Favourite quote? 
"Though she may be but small, she is fierce!"

7. Any tattoos? 
Nope. Though I do want to get an equilateral triangle on my wrist soon.

8. Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced. My parents got them done for me when I was a baby so I have absolutely no memory of it! Oddly enough, though, I hate wearing earrings so I barely ever have any in.

9. Fears? 
Snakes! They are awful! Ew ew ew ew ew.

10. Do you have siblings?
I do. I have two younger brothers, Mathieu and Benjamin.

11. What are some of favourite movies?
Please keep in mind, I was a Film Studies major in my undergrad, so sorry if some of these choices seem pretentious! 

Last Year at Marienbad, The Social Network, Les 400 Coups, Jules et Jim, Alice in Wonderland (Disney animated version), Inglourious Basterds, 13 Going on 30.

12. Favourite actor?
This is such a difficult question. I think that Colin Firth is pretty amazing, as cheesetastic as a lot of his roles are. Jason Bateman makes me laugh a lot.

13. Favourite TV show?
Arrested Development. It is brilliant and flawless. But right now, I am watching The Good Wife and really enjoying that. Alicia Florrick is awesome, and I tend to enjoy lawyer shows!

14. Loud music or soft?
Loud. 

15. Type of music you like the most?
I have been told that I have a dancer's iTunes, which I take as a compliment. You'll find a lot of Pop, Latin, hip hop, and classical music on there. I also tend to like dubstep, which I realize makes me an icky and despicable person!

16. Favourite artist?
I'm an Art Historian by trade, this isn't a fair question!!!! I really love Meryl McMaster, Martin Creed, BGL, Jordan Bennett, Stan Douglas, Marina Abramovic, etc.

17. Favourite song at the moment?
Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

18. Last song you sang?
It's Not Unusual - Darren Criss' Glee cover 

19. Do you sing or dance in the car?
Yes lol.

20. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Lindsay (BeautyBaby44), and Eva (mylifeaseva) are my two favorite. I watch all of Lindsay's videos and I think we have a very similar sense of style. :)

21. Place you want to visit?
Paris! I'm going to finally get to go in about a month!

22. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Manhattan! I know very original right? ;)

23. Favourite food?
Probably Thai or Japanese.

24. What's your favourite holiday?
Probably Thanksgiving - not the colonial element, but the part where I get to eat a lot of food with my family!

25. Any pets?
Nope.

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually a Leo too although quite a bit taller than 5"1 haha Love these posts :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Something in common! I love these kinds of posts, too. Makes it easier to get to know people!

      Delete
  2. Scorpio girl, here ... and just *a little* knowledgeable about makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love Asian food too :) Do you mind if I use these questions on my blog sometime? Thanks for sharing! -- Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! I got them from someone else's blog and that's the point of a tag! Make sure to comment again and let me know when you've filled it out!

      Delete