PAGES

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blog Sale

I'm doing a blog sale! I have a bunch of items that I either no longer want/swatched once and no longer need, and so I am selling them. I will ship internationally - let me know where you are and I'll give you a shipping quote. NOTE: If you purchase before July 13th and are in Europe, I'll bring your stuff with me to Paris and ship from there so you don't have to pay as much to ship! Prices are negotiable.


Disney collection limited edition Cinderella perfume. Sprayed twice, 50ml 35$. 


From L-R: Kat Von D dark purple lipstick 18$, Kat Von D nude color 15$, Maybelline plum lipstick 4$, Rimmel bright pink lipstick 3$, Rimmel Kate Moss 113 $4, Rimmel Kate Moss l03 $4, Maybelline liquid lipstick 5$.


Benefit Stay Flawless primer, about half used, 15$.


Benefit High Beam, used once 25$. Sold to Anna.


Anastasia Brunette Brow Gel, barely used, 8$. Sold to Anna

Maybelline hip pigment duo 4$


Michael Marcus black shadow brand new, 10$


Rimmel London Quad #036, 4$.

The Body Shop shimmer cubes $5.00

One Direction Our Moment body lotion, 15$.

Laura Mercier eye shadow swatched once, 15$

Kevin Murphy Easy Rider, BRAND NEW, 30$.

Kevin Murphy Night Rider, used once, 28$.

Almay Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer, used twice,  5$. 

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, used twice, 4$.

Benefit some kinda gorgeous lite, usage shown, 15$

Sephora cream blush, used once. 8$.

Too face melted, limited edition sephora color x2, used once, 20$

Seacret Ocean Mist body butter, UNUSED, 15$

The Body Shop Satsuma body butter unused, 10$

Victoria's Secret Endless love body butter, usage shown, 5$

Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush, 3$ 

Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, minimal usage, brush included. 40$.

No comments:

Post a Comment